[Typo3] Changer header from <h1> tag to <h2> tag when adding text..

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Fri Apr 8 08:57:03 CEST 2005

Hi,

Ries van Twisk schrieb:
[...]
>> haven't you heard of 'lib.stdheader' ?
>> (the CASE-object probably is what you are looking for)
>
> Apparently I never needed it...up until now ;)
> thanks for the tip.... Sometimes it's differcult to find the right
> 'place' in typo3 for a answer... I was looking at RTE. stuf.....
> I was looking at: lib.stdheader.10.1 I tried to play around with it
> already, but no good success yet.....

I was really surprised by your question since you have been around here
for a while already, haven't you?

lib.stdheader.10.1.fontTag =
<h1{register:headerStyle}{register:headerClass}>|</h1>

is the default by css_styled_content for "Layout 1".

Layout "default" is handled in a little more complex way since it is set
via Register/Constant to anyone of the Layouts(have a look at
lib.stdheader.10.key.ifEmpty.override.data = register: defaultHeaderType)

If your modifications don't work there is roughly three reasons:

a) you don't use css_styled_content but content(default)
b) some EXT or other TS-Setup already provides modifications
c) your organisation of TS is messed up, you put your stuff in wrong
template, forget to include it ...

All of this can be checked easily by TSOB and Template-Analyzer.

HtH,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag