[Typo3] PhotoBook - adding Comments

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Apr 6 14:55:23 CEST 2005

i was in the same situation (no FE reg or like that), but i solved
creating a non public login page, and a subpage of my gallery page with
the plugin in "comment mode"

as arco said, it's possible to do comment without FE, but you have to
edit manually the files .. not so fast as the solution above, IMHO

stefano