[Typo3] PhotoBook - adding Comments

Marlies C mc at mcuniverse.com
Wed Apr 6 14:29:57 CEST 2005

"Arco"  wrote in message > There are several ways to add comments:
> - insert the plugin again in a protected area on your site and change show
> into comment at the plugin function. Now you should have the same gallery
> with edit fields.
> Arco

I must be dense or something. I just don't get it.

How do I insert the plugin in a protected area and why? Can I add the
comments from the BE? I just want to add a description to the pictures when
I place them on the page.  If I have no FE registration can I still add
comments?

Thanks for being patient.

Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com