[Typo3] PhotoBook - adding Comments

Arco arco at appeltaart.mine.nu
Wed Apr 6 14:59:29 CEST 2005

There is no access controll in the plugin, so if you turn show into comment everybody can change the comments.
It's good practice to avoid funny people who use your comment page to chat (or do worse).

At this moment the backend module lacks a problem. (I cannot detect the used settings in the templates)
Historical the path was set through the template, so the backend module has no clue where you left the images...

Arco

> I must be dense or something. I just don't get it.
Or the manual is failing somewhere *sigh*