[TYPO3-dev] Creating tables via tca file

Stefan Padberg post at bergische-webschmiede.de
Fri Apr 7 11:49:56 CEST 2017

The Installtool DB compare takes all the ext_tables.sql files into
account and compares them with the real database. If you did not create
the necessary tables in the db, the db compare will detect this. this is
quite usual behaviour since the beginning of typo3.

What is your problem?

Regards
Stefan

--