[TYPO3-dev] Creating tables via tca file

NGUYEN Duc Quan quan at apart.lu
Fri Apr 7 13:56:06 CEST 2017

Hi Stefan,

It is not an issue rather than curiosity about how the tca works.

When I run the database analyzer with the described scenario it gives me the option to create the missing db table "tx_myextension_domain_model_something". Which it shouldn't because that table is not defined in the tca.

More Infos: I am developing this in an extbase extension where I have the file "tx_myextension_domain_model_something.php" in the myextension/Configuration/TCA folder.

Like you said, the database analyzer checks the ext_tables.sql file, where in my scenario I did NOT defined the "tx_myextension_domain_model_something" table. But the database analyzer still gives me this option:

CREATE TABLE `tx_myextension_domain_model_something` (`l10n_state` TEXT DEFAULT NULL) DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_unicode_ci ENGINE = InnoDB