[TYPO3-dev] Automating the creation of a backend session to bench various backend requests

gwenael chailleu gwenael.chailleu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 09:38:23 CEST 2015

Hello everybody,

I would like to automate  the creation of a typo3 backend session in order to send various backend requests from a shell/php script.

This is the kind of automated dialog I am aiming for :

=>login request
<=login acceptation + cookies
=>admin request 1
<=answer to admin request 1
..

An alternative could be to disable the login dialog ?

My final goal is to evaluate some perfomance alternatives (maybe the performance forum is the proper place for my problem ?) on as many as possible backend pages without having to use my browser.

Thank you for your answers !