[TYPO3-dev] Translating Flexform

Francesco Novy francesconovy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:39:08 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm having an issue with translated flexform content and I am unsure if it is a bug or if I am doing something wrong.

Basically, I have a content element with some flexform content. I can enter the different languages directly in the flexform (they are in the different sections, DEF, ES, DE, ...). However, on a translated page (e.g. ES), it shows the DEF content altough there is content entered in the ES section.

My configuration is:

Typo3 6.2.14
sys_language_mode = strict
sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated

For ES:
config.sys_language_uid = 3
config.language = es
config.locale_all = es_ES
config.htmlTag_langKey = es-ES

I access the flexform-fields from extbase via $this->settings["title"], and it will always return the DEF title.
How are these translated flexform fields supposed to work?

On the translated page, I have copied the content element from the default language over.