[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 7 dependency in extensions

Stephan Großberndt s.grossberndt at sidebysite.de
Tue Jan 20 11:57:15 CET 2015

To my knowledge the current deprecation policy is the following:

All along the lifetime of TYPO3 7 public API will not change. There will
be deprecations, but no removals, those will be done with the first
release of TYPO3 8.

Also see https://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3cms-core/wiki/CoreDevPolicy