[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 language overlay issue

Klaus Heuer post at heuer-illustration.de
Wed Feb 25 22:33:33 CET 2015

Hi Gion,
I had a similar problem as you described a few weeks ago.

To fetch the translation records I added in my queries:
$query->getQuerySettings()->setSysLanguageUid($langaugeUid);
$query->getQuerySettings()->setReturnRawQueryResult(TRUE);

Maybe a hint for you to fecht records without the stupid overlay.
For me this was a workaround in TYPO3 6.2.9

Greetings Klaus