[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 language overlay issue

Gion Koch gionantoni.koch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 11:52:08 CET 2015

Hi all

I guess I found another way to achieve this. The fact that everything is overlaid is due to the transOrigPointerField.

The original plan included to have full controll over language and language parent, so I could set them both and use Typo3's localization.
So my new plan is to remove the transOrigPointerField. By removing the transOrigPointerField, I would loose the overlay feature, but I guess this won't be much of a problem.This way I can use the ORM and all the benefits of it and handle the default/localized relations on my own.

Greetings
Gion