[TYPO3-dev] Where´s extTables.php in Typo3 7.4?

Wouter Wolters typo3 at wouterwolters.nl
Sun Aug 30 19:10:07 CEST 2015

Hi Bernd,

"./ext_tabels.php is not neccessary any more"
This is completely wrong!!

File typo3conf/extTables.php is not there anymore.
Configuration that is inside this file should be placed in an extension.
In the example you gave already:
./Configuration/TCA/Overrides/<tablename>.php

Wouter
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor