[TYPO3-dev] Strange issues with prefixId in TYPO3 6.2

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Mon Apr 6 17:49:16 CEST 2015

Solved, finally.

It was (of course) not the prefixId itself that caused the problem, but some
coding mistakes in extensions, combined with a change in TYPO3 core:

  * Since 6.1, [FE][pageNotFoundOnCHashError] is TRUE by default (this causes
    the plugin to fail as soon as you call it with some piVars set)
  * one of the extensions had $pi_checkCHash = TRUE in a non-cached plugin,
  * the other should have been cached but the links had no chash....

The annoying thing is, if you have a custom 404-page (with
[FE][pageNotFound_handling] = '/page-not-found'), then don't see the error.

Hope this helps someone else.
Loek