[TYPO3-dev] Unit Tests or Selenium Tests for a Plugin FlexForm Config?

Christian Stüdemann typo3.v01 at christian-stuedemann.de
Sun Apr 5 22:45:06 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I want to do the Test Driven Development as strict as possible. Is there
any common strategy or solution to do a Test First Approach for the
FlexForm configuration of a plugin? I'd like to have a test at hand
before I start writing my Configuration/FlexForms/PluginSettings.xml in
order to have all settings tested automatically by a Unit or Selenium test.

Best regards and thanks a lot for your support in advance,
Christian