[TYPO3-dev] New page type calling plugin through Typoscript

Benjamin Beck beck at beck-digitale-medien.de
Mon Sep 15 15:17:21 CEST 2014

Hi Olle,

please do not crosspost questions without waiting at least a day for an answer ...

( http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25846574/new-page-type-calling-plugin-through-typoscript )

I think it should look like (but i didn´t test it):

prod_page = PAGE
prod_page{
   typeNum = 150
   10 = USER
   10{
      userFunc = tx_extbase_core_bootstrap->run
      pluginName = Mypluginname
      extensionName = MyExtensionName

      persistence.storagePid = 111
      switchableControllerActions {