[TYPO3-dev] New page type calling plugin through Typoscript

Olle Haerstedt o.haerstedt at bitmotion.de
Mon Sep 15 13:07:58 CEST 2014

Hello!

I've created a new page type with doktype = 150, and want all pages of this type to call a plugin. What is the correct way to do this using Typoscript? This is what I've got so far:

[page|doktype = 150]

# Typoscript for page type 150, product plugin
prod_page = PAGE
prod_page {
  typeNum = 1  <-- I want this to be 0!

  10 = COA
  10 < tt_content.list.20.products_pi1  <-- Calls default plugin action.

  20 = TEXT
  20 {
    stdWrap.field = productid  <-- Want to use productid with plugin action.
    stdWrap = <p>|</p>
  }
}

[global]

If I change typeNum to 0, the plugin won't be rendered. Do you know why?

I also would like to know how to change the action called by the plugin. Now the default action is called, which is not what I want. Rather, I want another action show to be called with product id = productid from the page record.

Grateful for your help.
Olle