[TYPO3-dev] New page type calling plugin through Typoscript

Iffland, Sebastian Sebastian.Iffland at ecom-ex.com
Mon Sep 15 15:28:01 CEST 2014

Hello,

I did it this way:

myPage = PAGE
myPage {
  typeNum = 1407764086

  config {Š}

  10 = USER
  10 {
    userFunc = TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Core\Bootstrap->run
    vendorName = S3b0
    extensionName = Myextkey
    pluginName = MyPlugin
    controller = MyController
    switchableControllerActions {
      MyController {
        2 = list
        3 = show
      }
    }
  }
}

All tested and running at v6.2.4

Greetings,
Sebastian

Am 15.09.14 15:17 schrieb "Benjamin Beck" unter
<beck at beck-digitale-medien.de>:

>Hi Olle,
>
>please do not crosspost questions without waiting at least a day for an
>answer ...
>
>(
>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25846574/new-page-type-calling-plugin-t
>hrough-typoscript )
>

>I think it should look like (but i didn´t test it):
>
>prod_page = PAGE
>prod_page{
>   typeNum = 150
>   10 = USER
>   10{
>      userFunc = tx_extbase_core_bootstrap->run
>      pluginName = Mypluginname
>      extensionName = MyExtensionName
>
>      persistence.storagePid = 111
>      switchableControllerActions {
>          MyModel {
>            1 = myActionName
>          }
>      }
>   }
>}
>
>Parts borrowed from:
>http://www.elp.co.at/2013/06/05/typo3-6-1-extbase-how-to-call-controller-a
>ction-via-typoscript-directly/
>

>Greetings
>Benjamin
>
>On 15.09.2014, at 13:07, Olle Haerstedt <o.haerstedt at bitmotion.de> wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> I've created a new page type with doktype = 150, and want all pages of
>>this type to call a plugin. What is the correct way to do this using
>>Typoscript? This is what I've got so far:
>>
>> [page|doktype = 150]
>>
>> # Typoscript for page type 150, product plugin
>> prod_page = PAGE
>> prod_page {
>> typeNum = 1  <-- I want this to be 0!
>>
>> 10 = COA
>> 10 < tt_content.list.20.products_pi1  <-- Calls default plugin action.
>>
>> 20 = TEXT
>> 20 {
>>   stdWrap.field = productid  <-- Want to use productid with plugin
>>action.
>>   stdWrap = <p>|</p>
>> }
>> }
>>
>> [global]
>>
>> If I change typeNum to 0, the plugin won't be rendered. Do you know why?
>>
>> I also would like to know how to change the action called by the
>>plugin. Now the default action is called, which is not what I want.
>>Rather, I want another action show to be called with product id =
>>productid from the page record.
>>
>> Grateful for your help.
>> Olle

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Kind regards

Sebastian Iffland
Senior Web Developer

Phone: +49 6294 4224 994  •  Fax: +49 6294 4224 100
E-Mail: mailto:Sebastian.Iffland at ecom-ex.comhttp://www.ecom-ex.com

THINK GREEN - KEEP IT ON THE SCREEN

ecom instruments GmbH
Industriestraße 2  •  97959 Assamstadt  •  Germany

Headquarters: Assamstadt  •  District Court Ulm: HRB 680352
Chief Executive Officer: Dipl. Ing. (FH) Rolf Nied  •  Customs Tax-No.: DE 146589088