[TYPO3-dev] Migrate to FAL with internal_type = file_reference

Christian Ludwig cl at viazenetti.de
Wed May 14 17:39:36 CEST 2014

Hi,

bad news, but internal_type = file_reference is a core feature since
v4.3 and is commonly used by others (simply google for i. e.
https://www.google.de/search?q=internal_type+%3D+file_reference+uploads
or look at
http://blog.marit.ag/2013/01/16/files-ohne-kopie-in-uploadspics/).

So are there no plans in extending the Upgrade Wizzard?
Any other hints on where to start writing an extension or extending the
UW my self or is TYPO3\CMS\Install\Updates\TceformsUpdateWizard the only
place to beginn?

Until now I never worked with FAL, so I am pleased for any advice where
to find a good documentation that fits for my needs.

Thanks
Christian