[TYPO3-dev] Migrate to FAL with internal_type = file_reference

Marc Bastian Heinrichs typo3 at mbh-web.de
Wed May 14 09:35:48 CEST 2014

Hey Christian,

ok, so you changed or some installed extension changed the tt_content
image field from internal_type file to file_reference?
This is not covered by the wizard. It assumes
that image field type has the type defined from the core.
Sory, you have to do the migration on your own.
Have a look in TYPO3\CMS\Install\Updates\TceformsUpdateWizard
Changing it back to 'file' would also not help, because the values
in the records (e.g. 'fileadmin/pics/dummy/090000-Ausbildungen-b.jpg')
are not compatible to this TCA type.

Best
Maba