[TYPO3-dev] Migrate to FAL with internal_type = file_reference

Christian Ludwig cl at viazenetti.de
Tue May 13 17:10:15 CEST 2014

Hi,

Maybe I was not clear in my explanation or mixed up things.

After doing the migration with the Upgrade Wizzard, all images are not
shown anymore. Even in the TYPO3 Backend the content elements (Text &
Images + Images) do not have a single image, it seems they all got lost
during the upgrade process.

See http://postimg.org/gallery/4gs9rd6y/

In v4.7 the tt_content element looks the same as in v6.2. The column
'image' still has the path to the image
`image` = 'fileadmin/pics/dummy/090000-Ausbildungen-b.jpg'

Am I doing something wrong?

When I look at the Filelist, the "Ref" column is empty for all images
(table sys_file_reference is empty), too.

Best would be if the Upgrade Wizzard could migrate to
sys_file_reference (maybe as an option) and advice the User to remove
TCA-changes done to enable file_reference.

Is there a way to manage this with the current Wizzard? I. e. change TCA
back to 'file' before migration.
Or do I have to write my own script to do this? If so, any hints on
where to start or parts of codes that I can use as basis?

Thanks for any help
Christian