[TYPO3-dev] Migrate to FAL with internal_type = file_reference

Marc Bastian Heinrichs typo3 at mbh-web.de
Tue May 13 13:35:25 CEST 2014

Hi,

what do you think needs to be migrated?
The group field internal_type = file_reference itself
did not changed. It's the same like before in older versions.

Only internally in ref_index the relation is pointing
to a sys_file uid now.

If you want to use a sys_file_reference now, this could
not be automated in the wizard, because all other code rely
on the internal_type = file_reference group field type.

Best
Maba