[TYPO3-dev] DAM fields not migrated to FAL?

Dennis Luemkemann dennis.luemkemann at gmx.de
Mon May 12 11:57:25 CEST 2014

Interesting topic for me as well… I'll have to migrate a site with 1000s of documents from DAM/dam_frontend to FAL, custom fields that are not migrated to FAL and heavy use of categories. Has someone done this successfully before and could share their experience?

- modify migration extension to include custom fields
- write new extension to show/browse/search for documents in frontend (accessing custom fields)

Or does anyone know of a replacement for dam_frontend?

Best regards
Dennis