[TYPO3-dev] Read typoscript configuration

Heinz Müller mullerheinz046 at gmail.com
Sat May 10 18:09:32 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I wrote a little extension and now I would like to make it configurable
through typoscript.

I have this typiscript:

plugin.tx_myextension {
  foobar = 1
}

and I want to read it inside one of my model classes. I have tried several
things like

$values = $this->settings['foobar'];

or

$values = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->tmpl->setup['plugin.']['tx_myextension'];

or even

$extbaseFrameworkConfiguration =
$this->configurationManager->getConfiguration(Tx_Extbase_Configuration_ConfigurationManagerInterface::CONFIGURATION_TYPE_FRAMEWORK);

$values = $extbaseFrameworkConfiguration['foobar'];

but I am loosing the overview here because I find many similar approaches
on the web but no clear and simple description on how to achieve this.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Heinz