[TYPO3-dev] Best way to use less in typo3

Philipp Wrann philippwrann at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 14:55:08 CET 2014

I refactored that now, so i parse the less locally and deploy the rendered files, but that is really uncomfortable, could you give me a hint on doing that automatically when deploying? At the moment i do it manually using koala

can i parse all less files in one directory to css files (same name) using some program on the webserver? i could run that when deploying with capistrano. Could you give me some hints here?