[TYPO3-dev] Best way to use less in typo3

Jose Antonio Guerra balderiano at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 17:36:27 CET 2014

You should build all the artifacts (including compiling css from less)
before deploying. Don't mix up building and deploying tasks, they should
stay separate.

For building use the make variant of your choice. Rake would be a nice fit
if you're already using Capistrano but you might use Grunt, Phing or even
good old Make itself, your call.