[TYPO3-dev] Translation problem when using FAL

Viktor Livakivskyi invisible.kinder at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 11:49:57 CEST 2014

Hi, Marc.

This is a known 4 years old issue with IRRE child records. You can find it in TYPO3 Forge [1].
As a result this issue blocks FAL issue [2]

But even with these issue resolved Extbase still will not give you the desired result. Becasue it always looks for a master record prior to fetching localizations. Therefore you need to make small workaround, which I outlined in a gist [3].
After issue form Forge are resolved, datahandler hooks form my gist will no longer be needed.

[1]: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/21964
[2]: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/48883
[3]: https://gist.github.com/InvisibleKind/8185705