[TYPO3-dev] Usage of feInterface is no longer part of the TYPO3 CMS Core.

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Fri Jan 10 15:36:13 CET 2014

Hello,

> after the upgrade to the most current TYPO3 6.2 from Git I get this
> entry for many times in the deprecation file deprecation_e9e96ea56e.log.
>
> 10-01-14 15:17: Usage of feInterface is no longer part of the TYPO3 CMS
> Core. Please check EXT:statictemplates.
>
> The extension statictemplates is not installed. I have deinstalled all
> extensions except of the core system extensions.
>
> What does this log entry mean? How can I solve this issue?

Looking at where this message comes from, I searched for this in Core:

::addTCAcolumns.*(TRUE|1)\s*\)

(as regexp)

and found a few places:

extbase/ext_tables.php:27:
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addTCAcolumns('fe_users',
$tempColumns, 1);

extbase/ext_tables.php:49:
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addTCAcolumns('fe_users',
$tempColumns, 1);

felogin/ext_tables.php:44:
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addTCAcolumns('fe_groups',
$tempColumns, 1);

felogin/ext_tables.php:73:
\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addTCAcolumns('fe_users',
$tempColumns, 1);

You open a ticket?

--
Xavier Perseguers