[TYPO3-dev] Usage of feInterface is no longer part of the TYPO3 CMS Core.

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Fri Jan 10 15:26:48 CET 2014

Hello,

after the upgrade to the most current TYPO3 6.2 from Git I get this
entry for many times in the deprecation file deprecation_e9e96ea56e.log.

10-01-14 15:17: Usage of feInterface is no longer part of the TYPO3 CMS
Core. Please check EXT:statictemplates.

The extension statictemplates is not installed. I have deinstalled all
extensions except of the core system extensions.

What does this log entry mean? How can I solve this issue?

- Franz