[TYPO3-dev] Usage of feInterface is no longer part of the TYPO3 CMS Core.

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Fri Jan 10 16:02:19 CET 2014

Hello Xavier,

Le 10. 01. 14 15:36, Xavier Perseguers a écrit :
> felogin/ext_tables.php:73:
> \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addTCAcolumns('fe_users',
> $tempColumns, 1);
>
> You open a ticket?

unfortunately I do not understand the meaning of this error message.
Therefore I cannot write something about it.

Now I have found out, that I have formerly (TYPO3 4.5) had installed
simulatestatic. This has been removed from TYPO3 core. So I did download
the version 2.0.0 of simulatestatic.

However the extension simulatestatic produces also an entry into the
deprecation log file:

10-01-14 15:54: Hook
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS[SC_OPTIONS][tslib/class.tslib_fe.php][modifyPageId] is
deprecated since 6.0 and will be removed two versions later- used by
EXT:simulatestatic/class.tx_simulatestatic.php:&tx_simulatestatic->hookModifyPageId

- Franz