[TYPO3-dev] Extension Loading Order (sysext vs. local installed)

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed Jan 8 00:32:59 CET 2014

Hi Reiner,

Reiner Kempkes wrote:

> So i think it is not an issue of TYPO3 6.1, but a general issue in the
> inclusion order. Why is this behavior as it is? This seems a bit illogical
> to me. And why did it work before in TYPO3 4.5 without any problems?

I do not know why it worked for you in 4.5. Maybe you forgot to set the root
flag in the template record?

Please also check the last setting in the template record:
"Static Template Files from TYPO3 Extensions". You can define the load order
here.

Maybe this helps you a bit.

If you find a solution, then please share it.

BTW. I am not aware of any changes in that area since 4.5, but much time has
passed since.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!