[TYPO3-dev] Extension Loading Order (sysext vs. local installed)

Reiner Kempkes reiner.kempkes at nidag.com
Tue Jan 7 15:30:51 CET 2014

Quote: Reiner Kempkes (reinerk) wrote on Tue, 07 January 2014 14:06
> Did the behavior of the "Static Template Files from TYPO3 Extensions:" setting change from TYPO3 4.5 to 6.1?

Here is the same issue description, but without a proper solution:
http://typo3.3.n7.nabble.com/Typoscript-inclusion-order-tc140840.html#a140841

So i think it is not an issue of TYPO3 6.1, but a general issue in the inclusion order.
Why is this behavior as it is? This seems a bit illogical to me.
And why did it work before in TYPO3 4.5 without any problems?

Any ideas?

Kind Regards

Reiner Kempkes