[TYPO3-dev] 6.2 Extbase Issue with Fluid link.action and Backend Plugin

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Wed Apr 23 22:54:25 CEST 2014

I still couldn't get it to work.

It must be some issue with the new PropertyManager.

The error is printed in/Mvc/Controller/ActionController.php if
$referringRequest = $this->request->getReferringRequest() is NULL.

When does this happen?

My object "klinik" is valid, because it does work with other actions...

Calling an action in TS using bootstrap also stopped working:

  5 = LOAD_REGISTER
  5.clinicName {
    cObject = USER
    cObject {
      userFunc = tx_extbase_core_bootstrap->run
      pluginName = Fe_spitalinfo
      extensionName = Hplusinfo
      pluginKey = hplusinfo
      controller = Klinik
      action = headerName
      switchableControllerActions  {
        Klinik {
          1 = headerName
        }
      }
    }

This worked with 4.6. Now I also get the error "An error occurred while
trying to call
Tx_Hplusinfo_Controller_KlinikController->headerNameAction()".
For some reason the PropertyManager doesn't accept the "klinik" object
as an argument any more. The URL looks like this:
index.php?id=27&tx_hplusinfo_fe_spitalinfo[klinik]=4

I have several plugins on the same page. All of them need "klinik" as
argument. Could it be a problem if I have two plugins with the same
controller but different default actions on the same page?

But, again, this worked with T3 4.6

I have no idea what to do...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Till