[TYPO3-dev] 6.2 Extbase Issue with Fluid link.action and Backend Plugin

Alexander Bigga linux at bigga.de
Thu Apr 24 08:58:56 CEST 2014

Hi Till,

with the new PropertyManager, there are plenty of things to rewrite.
E.g. the @dontvalidate annotation is now @ignorevalidation.

Isn't it possible to disable it in 6.2 anymore? I'm still in 4.7 and the
"rewrittenPropertyMapper" is usually disabled here.

In slub_events, I rewrote the code and activated it:

plugin.tx_slubevents {
	features {
		# uncomment the following line to enable the new Property Mapper.
		rewrittenPropertyMapper = 1
	}
}

What's your features.rewrittenPropertyMapper setting?

Best regards,

Alexander