[TYPO3-dev] 6.2 Extbase Issue with Fluid link.action and Backend Plugin

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Tue Apr 22 17:09:16 CEST 2014

He there,

I have an issue with a extbase backend plugin, which had been working
under 4.6.

My fluid backend List template shows a edit link like this:

            <f:for each="{kliniks}" as="klinik">
                        <f:link.action action="edit" arguments="{klinik: klinik}">Edit</f:link.action>
            </f:for>

So there's nothing special.

When I try do edit the "klinik" object, I get this error:
"An error occurred while trying to call
Tx_Hplusinfo_Controller_KlinikController->editAction()."

Nothing else, so I have no idea where to start with debugging.

Here is the editAction:
    /**
     * Displays a form for editing an existing Klinik
     *
     * @param Tx_Hplusinfo_Domain_Model_Klinik $klinik the Klinik to display
     * @return string A form to edit a Klinik
     */
    public function editAction(Tx_Hplusinfo_Domain_Model_Klinik $klinik) {
            $this->view->assign('klinik', $klinik);
    }

When I put function editAction(... klinik = NULL) {...} then there is no
error and I get a empty form. So there must by something wrong with
passing the "klinik" object to the action.
Is there a change in the extbase / fluid API for backend plugins?

Cheers,
Till