[TYPO3-dev] Extbase relation to tt_content - TCA overwritten

Gianluca Strafella gianluca.strafella at webformat.com
Fri Sep 20 09:03:40 CEST 2013

Hi Dirk,
this seem be caused by some code in the file ext_tables.php (after you
save extention by extention builder), can you post this file ?

Gianluca Strafella

Software Developer
gianluca.strafella at webformat.com
Tel.   +39-0427-926.389

WEBFORMAT srl – www.webformat.com
Via S. Francesco d'Assisi, 6 – 20122 MILANO
Corte Europa, 12 - 33097 SPILIMBERGO (PN)