[TYPO3-dev] Extbase relation to tt_content - TCA overwritten

Dirk Wenzel wenzel at webfox03.de
Sat Sep 14 22:52:54 CEST 2013

Hi,
I'm building an extension where a model should have an m:n relation to
tt_content records.

When setting up this relation in extension builder the TCA for
tt_content is overwritten. Content elements can not be edited in BE
anymore since the edit window is empty. Also the wizard for creating
content elements doesn't show the icon for tt_content anymore. Instead
there is the standard icon for extbase entities without a label.

I followed the instructions under [1]. The above case is mentioned
there. But I don't understand how to avoid it. (see below for details)

Thanks in advance
Dirk

Model:

			==========
			Option
			Object Type: entity
			Is Aggregat Root: yes
			Enable Sorting: yes
			==========
			Properties
			[...]
			==========
			Relations
=========		Name: ContentElements
TtContent---------------Type: m:n
Object Type: entity	==========
Is Aggregat Root: yes
Enable Sorting: yes
=========
Properties
-Points
=========

Generated ext_typoscript_setup.txt:
config.tx_extbase{
     persistence{
         classes{

             webfox\T3rating\Domain\Model\TtContent {
                 mapping {
                     tableName = tt_content
                     recordType = Tx_T3rating_TtContent
                 }