[TYPO3-dev] EXT Extension uploader (extension_uploader) - no upload to TER

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Sep 17 15:33:02 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 17-9-2013 14:21, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Ah.. then indeed it's not possible. Query strings can only be matched
> using an "if", not directly in the "location" declaration - but then I
> cannot disable the interception.

Seems we have to adjust the behaviour of TER slightly. Perhaps it's
better to (ab)use a different status for errors which have a traceable
cause to be able to display the message in EM/uploader and leave 500 for
the cases where something unknown goes horribly wrong.

How can someone work on patches for TER without these nginx surprises?

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!