[TYPO3-dev] EXT Extension uploader (extension_uploader) - no upload to TER

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Sep 17 14:21:26 CEST 2013

Hi Helmut,

> http://typo3.org/index.php?id=ter is where the soap action happens and
> the URL which would need to be excluded.

Ah.. then indeed it's not possible. Query strings can only be matched
using an "if", not directly in the "location" declaration - but then I
cannot disable the interception.

So if nobody comes up with a better idea, I would leave it globally enabled.

If help / input from us (Server Team) is required, just ping us.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert