[TYPO3-dev] addPItoST43 broken under TYPO3 6.2beta1

Alexander Opitz opitz at pluspol.info
Fri Nov 15 10:58:10 CET 2013

Hello Franz,

> It seems that all extensions which are listed in the file
> PackageStates.php have been sorted alphabetically. Therefore the
> extension 'agency' comes before 'css_styled_content'.

Thats a fixed issue from 6.2 beta 1.

> Is there any tar.gz file of the latest TYPO3 developer 6.2. version
> which I can download?

No, you need to check out the git repository or wait for beta2 next week.

> Can I retrieve the original ordering of the extensions from the file
> localconf.php and put this into the file PackageStates.php?

You can try to sort them by hand as they are in the localconf.php but
the order may change back by visiting install tool or if you clear the
cache. So better is to use newer version and do the migration again.

Greetings Alex//

--
Alexander Opitz

PLUSPOL interactive GbR
Floßplatz 4
04107 Leipzig

Telefon:   (0341) 350 585 -19
Telefax:   (0341) 350 585 -40

E-Mail:    opitz at pluspol.info
Internet:  http://www.pluspol.info

Geschäftsführer:
Dipl. Medienwirt (FH) Jörg Brückner
Dipl.- Ing. (FH) Stefan Dittmar
Dipl.- Ing. (FH) Thomas Lange

USt-ID-Nr.: DE221591186

Sitz der Gesellschaft und Gerichtsstand ist Leipzig