[TYPO3-dev] addPItoST43 broken under TYPO3 6.2beta1

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Fri Nov 15 12:36:43 CET 2013

Hello,

Le 15. 11. 13 10:58, Alexander Opitz a écrit :
>> Is there any tar.gz file of the latest TYPO3 developer 6.2. version
>> which I can download?
>
> No, you need to check out the git repository or wait for beta2 next week.

I have discovered how to build the tar.gz file on a LINUX command shell:

git clone git://git.typo3.org/Packages/TYPO3.CMS.git
tar --exclude='TYPO3.CMS/.*' -zcvf typo3_src-master.tar.gz TYPO3.CMS

Then I get the file typo3_src-master.tar.gz which I can use as the known
TYPO3 tar.gz files.

The only difference is that I get the main folder name TYPO3.CMS instead
of something like typo3_src-6.2.0xxx.
I get this by executing a

mv TYPO3.CMS  typo3_src-6.2.0-developer

- Franz