[TYPO3-dev] addPItoST43 broken under TYPO3 6.2beta1

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Fri Nov 15 10:32:35 CET 2013

Hello Helmut,

Le 15. 11. 13 01:32, Helmut Hummel a écrit :
> On 14.11.13 13:00, Franz Holzinger wrote:
>> What has been changed in TYPO3 6.2 beta1? It seems to have something to
>> do with contentRenderingTemplates.
>
> Cah you check if your extension follows *after* css_styled_content in
> PackageStates.php?

It seems that all extensions which are listed in the file
PackageStates.php have been sorted alphabetically. Therefore the
extension 'agency' comes before 'css_styled_content'.

> If not, there still seems to be a bug in this area (try to update to
> latest master and de-install and re-install an arbitrary extension to
> get a reordered package states file).

Is there any tar.gz file of the latest TYPO3 developer 6.2. version
which I can download?

> If the ordering is fine, there must be another bug...

Can I retrieve the original ordering of the extensions from the file
localconf.php and put this into the file PackageStates.php?

- Franz