[TYPO3-dev] Restricting GET parameters / Caching

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Fri May 17 19:50:16 CEST 2013

Hi Michael Knoll,

Michael Knoll wrote:

> So there are 2 questions:
>
> 1. Can I restrict the parameters on a per-site configuration? If yes,
> where can I find some documentation on that topic? A whitelist of
> expected parameters would be great.

Yes, see install tool chash.

An old article gets you started:
http://typo3.org/documentation/article/the-mysteries-of-chash-1

However the API is extended by now (see install tool settings).

> 2. Can I create redirect with a HTTP 301 (moved) if denied GET
> parameters are used.

You can do so with an extension. Also check the TypoScript config settings:
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TyposcriptReference/Setup/Config/Index.html

e.g. linkvars

> As I think that a solution for this problem is interesting for other
> developers as well, I posted this question here

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!