[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.0.4 insert of animated gif impossible?

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Wed May 15 11:39:39 CEST 2013

hey,

I just update from 6.0.4 to 6.0.5 I thougt it to be an easy update...
but apparently inserted animated gifs stopped working... they are now
processed and only displayed as a png...

It's about the Content Element "Text with Images" and the image is a
animated gif... even though they worked in 6.0.4 (no processing happend)
as image size was not defined...

I now tried setting "Quality and Type" to "None (ignore all other
options)" but it still doesn't change anything... it still gets processed...

can anyone confirm this?

cheers
--
thomas allmer für moodley