[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.0.4 insert of animated gif impossible?

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed May 15 12:10:04 CEST 2013

Hi,

pleae check, wether you have checked the force png option in the install
tool :D

Kay

Am 15.05.13 11:39, schrieb Thomas Allmer:
> hey,
>
> I just update from 6.0.4 to 6.0.5 I thougt it to be an easy update...
> but apparently inserted animated gifs stopped working... they are now
> processed and only displayed as a png...
>
> It's about the Content Element "Text with Images" and the image is a
> animated gif... even though they worked in 6.0.4 (no processing happend)
> as image size was not defined...
>
> I now tried setting "Quality and Type" to "None (ignore all other
> options)" but it still doesn't change anything... it still gets
> processed...
>
> can anyone confirm this?
>
> cheers

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach