[TYPO3-dev] Re: typo3-merged and tools.typo3.org

Elmar Hinz t3elmar at googlemail.com
Tue May 7 17:14:43 CEST 2013

Hello Ernesto,

> The idea came up before, but I really want to get this done. So I

+1

> I can imagine having a "tools.typo3.org" project on Forge to coordinate
> this setup. And sub-teams for the individual tools. At least for the
> "merged" script I don't need a team because I volunteer to keep
> maintaining it on my own, but of course other guys are invited to join
> (i.e. Mario, Wouter, Christian, ...).

I register my interest in this tools.typo3.org server, for to test the output
of the "Extension Feedback Processs" although that is scheduled as
last step of the whole process.

https://github.com/t3elmar/ExtensionFeedback/blob/master/README.md

Thanks for driving matters forward

\Elmar

--
### NOW ### until 10th of  May 2013 ### NOW ###

=> Give +1 for the Extension Feedback System: http://forum.typo3.org/index.php/t/195934/ <=

Certified TYPO3 Integrator:  https://www.xing.com/profile/Elmar_Hinz | https://github.com/t3elmar