[TYPO3-dev] typo3-merged and tools.typo3.org

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue May 7 16:29:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

no feedback, but a private chat with Steffen (G) during last weekend in
Nürnberg. I asked him (in the ticket to admin-team) if we could simply
go ahead and go for it. He will create the VM and we will use a newly to
be created project in forge to coordinate the work.

If you are interested in helping out, you could be added to the team
also. Thanks!

I am just waiting for some feedback from Steffen to continue.

Cheers,
Ernesto