[TYPO3-dev] typo3-merged and tools.typo3.org

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Tue May 7 15:20:14 CEST 2013

Hi Ernesto,

Did you get some other (more verbose) feedback elsewhere than on this ML about your initiative? ;)

I also would like we have something concrete happening. Would be awesome!

I guess opening a new VM would be a good first step where to put
http://www.typo3-anbieter.de/typo3-merges/. Do you already have one?

All the best,

Fabien