[TYPO3-dev] Re: Give +1 for the Extension Feedback Process

Elmar Hinz t3elmar at googlemail.com
Thu May 2 18:42:04 CEST 2013

> My proposal is to write a TYPO3 backend extension for making an
> investigation. If the user presses the OK button, then the information
> about the installed versions of the extensions and the TYPO3 version are
> sent to a remote server. Then the user does not need to do anything
> more. Maybe he should be asked before to deinstall the unused and the
> not working extensions.
> And another option would be to report not working versions of extensions
> as well.
>
> - Franz

Hello Franz,

I picked up your suggestion an merged it into the plan in I way I think it would address the user in the most natural way.  You find some ASCII art in the bottom of the plan that gives a slight impression of the interface.

https://github.com/t3elmar/ExtensionFeedback/blob/master/README.md.

Regards

Elmar