[TYPO3-dev] Re: Dmitrys Simple MVC

Elmar Hinz t3elmar at googlemail.com
Thu May 2 19:20:42 CEST 2013

Hello Dmitry,

thank you for the short overview and the sharing of your library.

For reasons of it's architecture I regard extbase/fluid as a migration path rather than a solution. A traditional well done library is missing for years now. I will evaluate your library before starting my next TYPO3 project.

It should be worth a workshop for the T3DD, but I don't see it  on the list of proposals. If I get conviced by the library, I consider a workshop on one of the upcoming TYPO3 events if you consent.

Regards

Elmar