[TYPO3-dev] Re: esp - sorry, going back to ALPHA

Elmar t3elmar at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 29 22:00:35 CET 2013

The bad news
===========

I have to take back the extension to alpha.

The good news

I just discovered, that stored procedures are more simple to apply then thought.
It seems there is no reason to return the result as a temporary table.
The procedure can return a result like any call to SELECT.

I feel so stupid, but nobody rectified me.

I have to simplify code, tests and documentation another tour.
With this, stored procedures with TypoScript are getting  easy to write.

Regards

Elmar